66 Under dash wiring

I'm getting close to finishing my '66 coupe restomod project and decided to replace my under dash harness for a new one since I've already replaced all the other wiring and there was a couple of questionable splices in the original harness. Does anyone know of a more detailed set of instructions on installing one of these, such as an article, that would make it easier than using a diagram thats based on the old ford diagrams? Something with pictures and explanations to what some of the terminals that don't have a mate are used for. I've googled this subject but cant find anything.

Mark

Reply to
Mark C.