wiring for lighted visors on 2000 outback

does anyone have diagrams of the wiring or (better yet) instructions for installing lighted visors on a standard 2000 outback? i've googled around and the difficulty of the wiring was alluded to, but not detailed. it was said that new wiring would have to be run down to the fuse box. is this something a novice could do? thanks for any help available.

Jack

Reply to
Jack Butler

Very good chance the car is already prewired for the lights. I'd be suprised if it wasn't.

Reply to
johninKY

it was prewired from the dome light, but i had to pull down the headliner and feed through the wires that came with the new visors. a little more of a PITA than it could have been, but not tough my any means. i got the tweeter package in the same shipment and it was IMMENSELY easy to put in. just pop the caps, plug the tweeters up and stick them in. easy as pie.

Reply to
Jack Butler