67 A/C for sale

I have an A/C unit from a 67 Mustang 289 that has been off the vehicle for 5 years. I no longer have the car and would like to sell these parts. I believe I have all the components, brackets, hoses, etc. Located in Garland, Texas.

Make an offer. I can take photos if interested.

Brian n Garland

Reply to
Brian n Garland

Hi Brian, Do you still have that A/C unit? What do you think you'd want for it? Thanks, John

Reply to
MustangJohn