repost...FOR SALE!!!

I am parting out my '85 Suburban 4x4!!! E-mail me with what your wanting and where you are(I am in NW Iowa)! I will e-mail you pictures if needed.
shades(underscore)1970(at)netins(dot)net

and where you are(I am in NW Iowa)! I

how much for the A/C system?
It has rear A/C too and needs a couple components here and there...how complete of a system do you want?
| > I am parting out my '85 Suburban 4x4!!! E-mail me with what your wanting | and where you are(I am in NW Iowa)! I | > will e-mail you pictures if needed. | > | > shades(underscore)1970(at)netins(dot)net | > | > | > | > | how much for the A/C system? | |

wanting
Probably the compressor, condenser, evap & box, accum, orfice tube, hoses, brackets. Looking to adapt it into my ol 69.
Box wont work and the orifice tube should be replaced...You will need new lines since they are for rear AC...
You would be better off going to an aftermarket AC company or finding a factory one to fit your truck.
I would sell ya all that you want for probably $40 plus shipping! Lemme know!
| > | > I am parting out my '85 Suburban 4x4!!! E-mail me with what your | wanting | > | and where you are(I am in NW Iowa)! I | > | > will e-mail you pictures if needed. | > | > | > | > shades(underscore)1970(at)netins(dot)net | > | > | > | > | > | > | > | > | > | how much for the A/C system? | > | | > | | > | > | Probably the compressor, condenser, evap & box, accum, orfice tube, hoses, | brackets. | Looking to adapt it into my ol 69. | | | |

new lines since they are for rear

factory one to fit your truck.

know!
yeah, i know the box won't work. could use some of it tho. yeah, orfice and accum to be replaced, just need the part that holds the orfice tube and to mock up fitting the system with accum. I'd rather not spend 1k for a kit. $40 sounds much better. i'm in cali, 95993, but travel to ks (66441) now and then. how much to ship the remainder just as a estimate or i could detour to iowa. thanks.