1974 Ghia Convertible for sale

Hey guys,

I've used this group in the past whenever I've had a question, so I thought I would offer my car for sale here first before I posted it on thesamba.com or classiccartrader.com.

I hate to sell it, but I need the cash and it needs to go to a better home.

Photos here:

-Located in Danville, VA at NC Border

-I'm the second owner

-Car was repainted several years ago

-Radio in car is from an older ghia (doesn't work so well), I have the original radio (worked fine when it was last installed)

-I have original keys, owners manual, and most service records.

-Asking $7500, but please, make offer.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
John Barbour

MUST RESIST......must resist.....can't drive that hour.....i am strong....i think....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Took it for an hour-plus drive a few weekends ago. I'm sure the car can make the trip... ;)

Joey Tribiani wrote:

Reply to
John Barbour

If I had the bucks, I'd be planning out the return route to Oregon with it... :o( I always wanted one of those.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W

i drove my 73 ghia(hardtop) to Danville twice in the past month or so.... there is a fellow there that is working on a 73 that i bought some parts from and lended a hand with his engine....its gonna be pretty "bad azz" ghia....2L(can't recall exact displacement) turbo fuel in jected....sweet.......

i'd love to buy yours John...i fear it would make it real important for me to also find a good divorce lawyer if i do!!! my green ghia and that yellow one could give me a theme.....SPRITE.....hehe...it is a nice looking car John...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani