69 molding question / part number

Another question.This time it's about the molding that fits under the door frame and runs from where the lightswitch button is, back to rear of the quarter window.

I want to replace them on both sides but i am not sure of the exact name of the part or part number.Its the piece with about 4 angles in it,and the edges are bent over so it makes like a channel ,which i think is where the weatherstrip sticks to isn't it ? Every so often it has a triangular point punched out which fits into holes along the door frame.Hopefully this description is ok and you'll know which bits i mean ! NPD dosent have a picture of them in the catalogue so i am not sure if they are even available repro,in which case i wuold have to re-use the ones i have.(The only ones i can see in the catalogue are the ones which i think fit onto the driprail (??) When i took them off the car before it was painted,i noticed that they were stuck on with this black gooey stuff.Id that how they are meant to be stuck on ? If so what is that stuff they were stuck on with ? Which other bits do i need to go with it,as i think some bits may have been missing when i got the car.I think there are some clips to go with it. I have the weatherstrip and the boomerangs,the quarter window and related parts already.

It's surprising how many bits and ppieces i need,it seems like every day something else turns up !

Thanks again in advance for all the replies Andrew

Reply to
me