88 coupe dynoed tuned yesterday!!!!!

280 at the rear wheels with gt 40 heads gt 40 intake trickflow stage 1 cam pulleys cold air roller rockers 373's offroad pipe no cats with flowmasters 155 fuel pump 180n thermostat advanced timing (next mod the turbonater LOL).... added subframes last night & strut tower brace now just need 2 1/2 exhaust all the way out... off to the track next friday to see what shes got!!!
Reply to
IsellJeeps

What GT-40 heads are you using?

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

cast not alum

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

yup i dont know exactly what they did but westside machine shop here in houston did the work ..they are supposed to be reputible

Reply to
IsellJeeps

and actually the dyno was 276 280 sounds better ;)

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

thats good to hear what do you think it will run with et drag radials??? hoping for 12.99999999

Reply to
IsellJeeps

With good driving 12's should be a given. I've seen people get into the

12's with hardly no eng> thats good to hear what do you think it will run with et drag radials???
Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

I will see friday...... thanks for the encouragement!

Reply to
IsellJeeps