95 R Model

Buy a collector car, store it away and never drive it, then 16 years
later hope to sell it for almost as much as you paid for it.
Case in point:

Nice car though... I wonder if he'd take $20K?
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
That thing's ruined as a driver..... Rare, original (like new), I'd like to see how it would do on the "What's My Car Worth" TV show.
Reply to
Gill
tore it away and never drive it, then 16 years
I'd buy it, drive it to here...
Take the plastic off the seats, and then go racing.
Never saw this show before. I'll have to check it out.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
store it away and never drive it, then 16 years
And smoke the tires leaving the guys house after paying LOL
Reply to
WindsorFo
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Collect stamps, coins, antiques and many other things, but cars are meant to be driven. The tires on that buggy should have been smoked years ago!
JMHO Dick
Reply to
Dickr

Site Timeline Threads