a hybrid Dissed me...

Reply to
Trebuchet

"SVTKate" wrote

3t, like all of us, definitely had (has) both good and bad in him. But there was (is) something deeply disturbed about a guy who would post hundreds of times a month, over a period of years, to a hobby newsgroup just to try to piss people off. And it's not like everybody in ramfm suddenly decided to gang up on him (although that was a common complaint of his, along with his many, many other lies). No, he turned people against him one at a time. A nice guy? No, I don't think so. You're a very tolerant person, Kate, but if the term "nice guy" has any meaning at all it can't possibly include 3t. 180 Out TS 28
Reply to
180 Out

TTT's still alive and kickin in AMS as well.... they've just gone their separate ways.

I never had a problem with TTT... he liked to stir the pot... but at least he was intelligent about it.

JS

Reply to
JS

Depends on if you launched it in such a manner and with as much velocity as to cause the wing to aid in lift. Otherwise, dead weight will make it drop faster.

JS

Reply to
JS

Oh lord. PuhLease... don't even say the name.

LOL

Kate

| > But in here, he and NTN made me nuts.. gad! | >

| > Kate | >

| >| >Dang, when you talk like that you remind me of TTT.. | >| | >| | >| ///Mike | >| TS #63 | >| 1993 BMW 525i | >|

| >| Pics of all the old cars| >| | >| | >

Reply to
SVTKate

HEY DWIGHT!!! Do tell us about your foray into alt.troll

(I had to, HE told me so!)

Kate

| >> Joe | >> Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies | >> Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC | >

Reply to
SVTKate

He's being bashful now.

"SVTKate" wrote in news:H4m6d.3460 $ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

together

crunching

Reply to
Joe

Looks more like you hate yourself, your fellow humans, and the Planet that provides the air you waste every time you take a breath......

Reply to
Hank

Now you're lying. You hated him because he's environemtally responsible. He didn't give you the finger.

Reply to
Hank

Looks more like you don't understand WTF he or anyone else in the thread said. But that is not surprising. Go hug a tree.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

No, we hate you because you can not snag a clue with a gill net and you THINK you are better because you erroniously THINK you are somehow so much better for the enviroment. You are just like nickel moore, it's okay for YOU to drive anything you like, but all of the little people need to be in hybrids or mopeds. Again, go hug a tree and keep your opinoins out of our polluting group.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Go hug a tree.

Better yet go buck a fuzzard

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

Hank, It's people like you that make me cringe every time I have an environmentally correct thought.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

I'll think about him when I make bunny stew and pour my used motor oil in the gutter.... :p

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"Hank" wrote

That first line should read ....

"Cost of probing Bill Clinton's PERJURY during a sexual harassment investigation: $65 million"

You have bought into a lie.... He was not impeached for the sex act(s).

He was impeached for LYING ABOUT IT UNDER OATH!

Reply to
Eric Gironda

LMAO! Funny funny man!

| > Kate | >

| | I'll think about him when I make bunny stew and pour my used | motor oil in the gutter.... :p | | -- | YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are | a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

Reply to
SVTKate

and ALL of it cost WAY too much!

Reply to
SVTKate

Nothing wrong with rabbit stew, but pouring oil in the gutter only shows us (again) that you're not very bright. Do you shit in your own bed, too? Rhetorical - please don't answer.

Reply to
Hank

Well said. What is he trying to prove with that comment, "I like to poison my neighbors' (and my own) drinking water by being lazy?"

This > "W>

Reply to
Wound Up

He's a filthy letch...

It blew up.

ALL non-citizens must prove a good reason to be here and ALL naturalized citizens, especially of middle Eastern decent need to be looked at. Pakistan and Iran need to be treated as ENEMIES which they are and Saudi Arabia need to be given an ultimatum.

All very simple, now give me my $30

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]