a hybrid Dissed me...

So, were you born a dumbass or did you take lessons?

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote

I agree re: Iran, but even though Pakistan's citizens don't like us very much, the government has been pretty helpful on helping us slaughter as many Al Qaeda as possible. And SA does need to get off the f-cking fence. The only reason we don't screw with them is cause of their oil.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

That ... (wipe brow, deep breath) THAT was simply brilliant. Well done. Bravissimo. You took a tired old cliche and ... you damned genius, you USED IT on me. Everyone give WindsorFox a hand.

By the way, dumbass, your grammar sucks.

Reply to
Wound Up

All of that sarcasm displayed in your last post and you still can't figure out that WindsorFox's original reply was just dripping with it?

JS

Reply to
JS

Yeah and they know that. That's why the do what they do because they can get away with it. They wanna tip-toe around and try to get everything they want and do whatever they can to be everyones friend...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Newbs. You can't live with 'em, and you can't kill 'em...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Reply to
Wound Up

"WindsorFox[SS]" wrote

We need to tap the proverbial keg in Alaska. All that oil just sitting there and we won't touch it because of the tree huggers.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

There it is right there... I was wondering when someone would finally hit the nail on the head.

Kate

| > By the way, dumbass, your grammar sucks. | >

| >> So, were you born a dumbass or did you take lessons? | >>

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

But... WHYYYYYYYYY NOT?

geeze, you never get to have any fun.

| > JS | >

| | Newbs. You can't live with 'em, and you can't kill 'em... | | -- | YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are | a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate

Reply to
SVTKate