Alternator conversion

I am transplanting a 1968 302 V8 into a project car. There is not enough clearance to pivot the stock Ford alternator. Can someone help me with wiring in the Nippon Denso alternator I just purchased. It fits in perfectly. It has the large screw terminal that I know goes to the battery or battery side of the firewall mounted solenoid. But I do not know how to wire in the three wire plug and loom that comes from the alternator.

Thanks, Ron Patterson

Reply to
Ron Patterson

Did you try Google? putting in: Nippon Denso alternator conversion produced this........

Ashton Crusher