Any upgrade tips for my 91 Mustang LX 5.0 conv?

Hi!
This is my first time in this newsgroup, so be gentle.. :)
I'm something as rare as a norwegian Mustang-owner, and I were looking for
some tips for my 91 Mustang LX 5.0 convertible. This is by the way the only one in Norway...
Right now it's pretty much stock with only a K&N filter and a homemade ram air system (the engine has got 63000+ miles on it btw). I was thinking of installing a bigger throttlebody and a manifold, but there are so many different kinds to choose from... any good ideas of what make I should choose? Any other things I should upgrade?
Regards Tomas Kristiansen The only 91 Mustang 5.0 conv. owner in Norway.
Best bang for your buck with a 'vert will be gears. The extra weight of a 'vert will really benefit from torque increase with gears. Most other mods trade low end for top end to some extent. You didn't say what tranny you have or what your current gear ratio is so its a little hard to suggest a ratio, but I'll give it a go. First off the typical rule off thumb is you need to jump two steps to make it worth doing. I have done that in the past myself and found it not really worth it so I'd say three is the min you should go. So if you have 2.73s that would be 3.55s and if you have 3.08s then 3.73s. If you have an automatic tranny you'll probably want to go another step to help make up for it. Also driving style will play a part. If you drive a lot of highway miles you may want to keep it down a notch. If you are mostly city driving then maybe up a step. the most common choices are a 3.73 ratio for 5 speed cars and 4.10s for automatics.
MadDAWG

you
past
If
Forgot to say.. I've got a AOD with 3.27s. I do mostly city driving, but I also have a 1000+mile trip or two each summer. I guess 3.73 or 4.10 is the choice then.
Thanks!
Another suggestion: Good full length subframe connectors with seat braces like those from Global West are a must, especially in a 'vert.
--
~/Garth - '83 V6 GL Hatch (AKA V6stang)
RAMFM Merchandise: http://www.cafeshops.com/ramfm

Hey Tomas! Welcome aboard from another 5.0 Vert owner!
You'll find that this is a GREAT Newsgroup on Stang info and the BEST part is the people here!
We have a ZERO tolerance policy for Trolls and Spammers, so it makes it even a better NG to participate in!
As for tips, I'll be looking to buy from Innovative Interceptors when I'm ready to buy.
http://www.innovativeinterceptors.com/index/products.html
My tips are trashed out too. It looks like the previous owner had used steel wool at one time to clean them up. :>(
--
ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert, Cobra long block, 2.5" O/R H-pipe, 2.73s w/Locker
Read the thread above titled "90 LX 5.0 Vert on a 5k budget.
--
ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert, GT-40 heads, 73mm C&L MAF, HyperTech Chip,