Looks like my 91 LX 5.0 'vert is sold.. Need a new ride! :)

And of course, it's being imported from the US. Therefore, do you know of any good sites for me to browse for a new Mustang? I really like the 65-66 fastbacks, and a HiPo is the most wanted, but a '69 S-code would be a hit too... :) Problem over here in Norway (and our neighbour country Sweden), is rust... Thats why I want one from the US, and prefebly Texas because I've got some family there who can assist me in shipping the car over here.

Any help will be appreciated! :)

Regards Tomas Kristiansen Norwegian mustangowner

-98 Ford Mustang V6 cab

-91 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 cab

-65 Ford Mustang Fastback

Reply to
Tomas Kristiansen

<memset

Hey Tomas,

This is one of the BEST sites for Vintage Mustangs.

I had a REAL sweet 69 Mach I "S" code a few years ago. I was about 75% complete. Uncle Sam moved me out of state and I was forced to sell it. :>(

Let us know what you come up with!

Reply to
Katmandu