Anyone else here dumping your 99-04 stang this summer ?

I just sold my 01 gt conv. in preparation for the new stang in the fall. anyone else guess what is going to happen to the market/value of these cars when the new one comes out? what are the dealers going to do with the 04s when the 05s arrive ? anyone know the delivery date of the new '05 ? i may just pick up a nice Fox car for a while.

Harry

Reply to
HARRY

Now this is interesting. Not to mention the leftover '04s that will be passed up for the new '05, but should we expect to see a glut of late-model used (or should I say "pre-owned") Mustangs on the market? This will be something to watch.

mustang4 snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM (HARRY) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

while.

Reply to
Joe