backseat shroud removal?

Anyone know if theres an easy way to (temporarrily) pull that thin shroud thats behind the rear seats between them and the trunk area? Im referring to the piece that has that 1'x3' cutout that provides access when you drop the rear seats.

I need to pull it out for a few hours and then put it back in, hopefully thats possible, but Ill be damned if I can find any screws/clips holding it in.

Reply to
japhar81

Which car?

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset
04 GT coupe
Reply to
japhar81

See thread below: "Sniff sniff.. whatcha go there boy?"

Sorry, I just could not resist.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate