Badges?! We don't need no...

Well, maybe not need, but want. I'm trying to locate some badges like these in this link:

About halfway down, from poster MustangMarkus, they are in three colors. I like the red, but so far, no luck finding these anywhere. They're supposedly Saleen badges, but the only Saleen I have seen are similar, but have a modified "S" in them instead of the pony. If anyone can tell me where I can find some like the red ones, I'd very much appreciate it!

Reply to
RayS

Sorry can't help with the badge thing, but I gotta ask: why Saleen? For your Bullitt?

If I had a real hotrod, I'd give it a repaint and make it badgeless. I think it looks cool when a car is free of badges and emblems.

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

I shouldn't post so late (12:40 a.m.) 'cause inevitably I misunderstand something (god it sucks getting old ;-).

Anyway, I still think a car looks cool badgeless.

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

Are you sure they aren't an artist's conception?

Reply to
SVTKate

Yep, it's for the Bullitt. It currently has the standard issue GT badges, which I think are sort of cheesy. I like the looks of the 281 badges shown, especially the red, because it would accent the calipers. AFAIK, these aren't real 'Saleen' badges, but a similar style. I don't necessarily want to be considered a Saleen poser, but I did want something more distinctive.

Can't help you with getting old. I'm over 40 myself. :-)

Reply to
RayS

I'm not sure at all, now that you mention it. I was just going by what the guys on the forum said. Boy, would that stink. Thanks for giving me something else to wonder about. :-P

Reply to
RayS

Like this?

"Cindy" wrote in news:LskYb.467$o52.6@fed1read02:

Reply to
Joe

Exactly! :-)

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

Sweet car, btw.

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy

Thanks. Unfortunately the pony rims are gone (sold two, one got bent, the other's ok) replaced by 15" turbines. But the car still looks pretty decent for an original '93.

"Cindy" wrote in news:D6NYb.1876$CQ6.900 @fed1read05:

Reply to
Joe

Ya gotta love me.

What made me think so, is the way the colors are on the images, as if it was all one image, then someone colored them in.

Kind of like Paul did to my Cobra one time and made it look like it was manufactured by CAT That was hecka funny

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate