Barn Find: '65 Shelby w/ only 44K

You'd think at some point this sort of thing won't be found anymore. I mean how many ultra low-mileage ones like this one can be left out there?

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

And as soon as I post this I find the same website lists this one too.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

they are out there, I found a 1954 Jaguar MK1 coup, 6 cylinder, aluminum heads, still parked from 1986 in covered parking, still there too. Nice, but English parts, old, steering on left side, would cost $7k to get running good says a shop, body rust

Reply to
biofilm

How many were built and how many are accounted for? And that's just Mustangs. When you toss in the other good cars....

Before I bought my 65, I was offered a California stored Nash Bridges 'Cuda 'vert. The woman's son had bought it but was killed overseas. So she continued to drive it on the rare occasions she went out (she was elderly). New paint and upholstery (and even those were not that bad) for cheap. Very low miles. I don't recall the amount or the mileage now, ten years later, but I know it was cheaper than my 'stang, and mine started out just being a heap of parts. Big bucks later, it's a solid car.

Watch "The Pickers". They come across great old cars while out searching for resellable stuff.

Reply to
D E Willson

I can see stuff still being found in the desert Southwest or California but anywhere there's salt or moisture you'd think they'd be gone.

I have seen that show a few times. I saw many interesting things, but never a cool car. I guess I'll have to tune in more.

Patrick

Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84