Best replacement sheetmetal for 67?

Any recommendations on who makes the best replacement sheetmetal for early Mustangs? I'm hoping to avoid the stuff I've seen in the past that doesn't quite fit. I need full floor pans, patches for the quarter panels just behind the wheels, cowl vent structures, and maybe door shells (the textured metal top of the inside of the doors is rusted and I don't know any way to get the texture back).

The hard part of all this is the labor, so I'd rather spend a little extra and get the right materials.

Thanks.

Reply to
Yen

Thanks. Do you know any good sources or do I just need to start calling dealers? Are the patches I need available NOS?

Reply to
Yen

Pick up a copy of Hemming Motor News

Then try

Perogie Enterprises 609-448-1684 Gelsi's Mustangs 856-692-3178 Glaziers Mustang Barn 215-723-3722 Metro Mustang 404-767-3378 FoMoCo Obsolete 215-949-9998

This should give you a good place to start.

Bill S.

Yen wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Reply to
Johnny K

CJ Pony Parts Their website address is

They sell Ford replacement parts, and they also do restorations in a shop behind the main store, so there should be someone there to answer any question on your restoration project.

Reply to
GEB

I'm in CT, so I'm only 30 minutes from Mustangs Unlimited. But they say their sheetmetal is the best, but so does every one else. Does anyone know if there is more than one supplier of 65\66 full quarter panels, and if so, which one is the best, and if so, who carries them???

John

Reply to
John Del