Rim question

On my 2003 Mustang I have the bright machined aluminum rims that comes with the premium package. I noticed that on the passenger side of the car, there are hairline scratches on both of the rims that are not on the drivers side. Don't know how this happened but any suggestions on how I can buff these out or shine them up so they won't show?

Thanks

Reply to
ASP Whiz