Best way to sell my Bullitt?

Unfortunately, I have to look at selling my Bullitt (long story as to why). I'm located in Minnesota, and with the upcoming winter, I'm sure I'm in for a long wait to actually sell it. I'm looking for your opinions on how I can maximize what I get for it (and how much that might be)? I don't want to throw this baby away for next to nothing on a trade in - I want it to go to someone who will appreciate it as much as I have. I've babied it, it's never been out in the winter, always garaged, and only 14K miles.

Oh well, just hoping for some insight from you guys.

Thanks in advance...

Reply to
GP

V'ger jma(NOSPAM)@snowcrest.net

1965 Mustang Fastback 2+2 Vintage Burgundy w/ Black Std Interior 289 ci 4v V8 oem A Code Dual Exhaust C4 Auto converted to AODE 8" Trak Lok Vintage 40 wheels BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR-16 KDWS tires Built in San Jose, CA on my birthday, May 10th ; ) Restoration by: Cool Mustang Restorations Cool, CA
Reply to
V'ger

Yes, do. The guy I bought the F-250 from last year had a plethora (yes, a real plethora) of scammolas from abroad. I don't think everyone's hip yet.

Reply to
CobraJet