What the hell is with Totally-Ford.com?

When I go to the site, I get a security message asking if I want to allow the site to paste information from my clipboard??? It happens every time I go to their home page, and there is no way to get out of it, short of using Task Manager to end IE.

Reply to
Me

As a follow up, the site is linked to Bfast.com, a known spyware site.

Reply to
Me

Not for me. Not even in that piece of crap they call Internet Exploiter. When I used IE I got the warning that Spybot-S&D had blocked the download of "BFast". WETF that means...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Well, there you go. Might I suggest Firefox or Netscape...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Judging by the ameteurish look of the site, it could be that he was hacked and has no clue thatit is even there.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]