Black Boxes

I thought Ford started putting black boxes in the Mustangs. Does this mean we don't have any?
http://www.vetronix.com/diagnostics/cdr/vehicle_list.html
Sean
It means that it will only be a matter of time.... bear in mind that current systems only store the 5 seconds before either a deployment or non-deployment event..... non-deployment event recordings are self erasing while deployment even recordings are "cast in stone".

mean
easiest way to get rid of the black box is to trick it into thinking your airbag went off...it won't read anything after that.

And then the airbag wont work either....... I can't see what the big deal is - the recorded event is only 5 seconds and tells the truth. Since you're sitting there nursing a very sore face, 'they' already know where you are.
BTW, airbags produce their very own brand of "injury" though nowhere near as severe as having dental work done by the steering wheel or plastic surgery performed with windshield glass.