Body Panel diagrams for complete restoration?

I am getting ready to take on a huge project of restoring a 65 mustang fastback. The car has been in my family for 30 yrs. It basically needs every body panel replaced (floors, trunk, quarters, front end, frame rails, etc.). When I say every panel, I'm not joking. So... I'm looking for a GOOD book or diagram or training videos, etc. that will teach me where to start, i.e. which order to begin replacing body panels so I don't waste time or money. Is anyone aware of any such material??? Thanks. Jon

Reply to
Jon

Hello all,

I recently bourght a mustang GT 2002 model. met an accident

I need to change the following parts, please advice me what is the best online store to buy?

roush racing front lip spider side skirts saleen rear bumper

Regards

Vee

Reply to
vyellaula