Resources

We've all got a few online sites that we know about for new or used parts, and other information. I've learned about a few already here. What sites do you think are the best?

'98 Mustang - 3.8 - 5 Speed

Reply to
Sunset Sam

Tom Schmidt's Mustang Page

A quite large assortment of links on everything Mustang, both vintage and late model,with many categories (see following index) including How Tos, parts sources, car buying sources, technical information sources, and more:

My own Mustang content pages My '66 Mustang convertible and 2000 Saleen S281 S/C Speedster, and my former Shelby GT-500KR

Treasure Valley Mustang and Ford Club

My Mustang collectibles

Mustang related Music, Audio & Video

Books & Videos

Cool! FAQs and How-tos

Updated! Vanity Plates

Quick Links to Categories What's New!

Classic Mustang &

Classic Mustang & Shelby Sites

Mustang II Sites

Late Model Sites

Sites for all years

Picture Galleries

Usenet Newsgroups & Mailing Lists

Online Magazines & Novels

Clubs

Registries

Car Shows and Events

Parts & Accessories

Late Model & Performance Parts

Restoration Supplies & Services

Classified Advertisements

Pricing Guides

Buy a Mustang

Win a Mustang!

Sites for Mustang Collectibles

Mustang related software

Online Chat Rooms or Forums

VIN and other Decoders

Technical Support for your Mustang & Shelby

Personal Home Pages with Mustangs & Shelbys

Miscellaneous Ford, Cobra & Classics Sites and Services

Web Rings

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike