building a rotisserie

I'm building a rotisserie and I was wondering if anyone knows the cener of gravity of a '65 '66 shell. I'm not sure but I think I heard was the center of the radiator opening in the front. What about the rear? I want to avoid any costly and timely trial and error period. TIA Mark

Reply to
Mark

Mark opined in news:PdYjd.74797$R05.31791@attbi_s53:

look at this

total time elapsed from reading post

10 seconds
Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

If you want some plans that work very well, let me know.

Reply to
Lucas4927

Yes I'm aware of google but I'm trying to avoid a lengthly search of this one piece of information by asking someone who may have built one. The first page you directed me to, does not contain any useful information.

Reply to
Mark

Hi Lucas. I've already completed both stands using 3" x 3" square tubing and

2' hydraulic rams to raise the car to spinning height. It will pivot on 4 lug front drums and spindles and utilize the rear backing plates and brake assemblies to lock the body in place using the parking brake mechanism. I just need to know the center of gravity to make the adapters.