buying 1983 GT T-tops.....

I've owned a couple 85s and 86s....found a good deal on a 83 GT w/ T-tops (T-tops are fun and cool as hell) I can probably pick it up for around $1,000....... I'm thinking about another 10 years or so the 5.0 T-top cars will probably be becoming collectables and the value will be going up.

Reply to
John King

Good deal. If you get it, make sure you get some hefty subframe connectors welded on ASAP, since the bodies on those T-tops can flex enough to leak heavily around the top glass and maybe even crack the top glass in extreme cases.

Reply to
Garth Almgren