Looks like monday!

Monday is probably going to be the day when I pick up my new daily driver(as long as the car doesn't sell before then). Some of you may as well go ahead and put me on block cause it looks like it'll be a chevy. Its not definite yet, but I am doing eberything in my power to get it because when I saw the car it was love at first sight. The car is a black '98 SS. It has all options, 6-speed, and t-tops. It is completely stock and unmolested, exactly what I was looking for. Hopefully everything will work out and i'll be driving it home Monday night. I will keep everyone posted and I will post links to pics when I have them. BTW, I am not getting rid of the lightning!! Erik D. '94 white lightning almost a '98 SS

Reply to
Erik D.

Isn't it exciting as hell knowing that as soon as MONDAY you'll be driving home in a new car?? I bet you're psyched.. and congrats on the kickass car dude. I hope it works for ya!!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

Ok then... fuc* you! now go play in chevy land cause I dont wanna see your two timing face around here no more.

that what you wanted?

Kate PS: You'll regret it, and you'll be back. Trust me on that one.

Reply to
SVTKate

BTW... post your pics to the CHEVY guys.

traitor.

*wink*

Kate

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

"Erik D." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net:

Sounds great, Erik. So did you get it? BTW, nice color.

Joe

Erik,

Its Tuesday and no update on the car...SO did you get it?

Reply to
Shane Metzler

Nope, couldn't get a damn loan for some reason. My credit is fine, but supposedly I haven't held my job long enough and banks are leary to loan that much money for a 6 year old car. :( Oh well, maybe it is a sign that I should not buy a chevy. Guess i'll start saving the money I was gonna pay on the note and buy something nicer in a few months, maybe like a mach 1 or something???? Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

heh-heh....I called ahead and warned them of a mis-guided Ford man that may come in looking for a Chev loan. I told them that you would no doubt default on the loan once you started driving it.....LOL!!!

Buzz

Reply to
Buzz Haze

LMAO!! Thanks alot Buzz, I know you're just scared that i'm gonna beat you!!! Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

"Erik D." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net:

Erik, have you stopped by a Dodge dealer recently? ;)

Joe

Funny thing Buzz, they put me oh hold while I was on the line with them ... must have been you calling at the same time!

Kate

| | | heh-heh....I called ahead and warned them of a mis-guided Ford man that | may come in looking for a Chev loan. I told them that you would no doubt | default on the loan once you started driving it.....LOL!!! | | Buzz | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Joe! Is there some reason you don't like Erik? ;¬Þ Kate

| >> heh-heh....I called ahead and warned them of a mis-guided Ford man | >> that may come in looking for a Chev loan. I told them that you | >> would no doubt default on the loan once you started driving | >> it.....LOL!!! | >>

| >> Buzz | >>

| > LMAO!! Thanks alot Buzz, I know you're just scared that i'm gonna | > beat you!!! | > Erik D. | > '94 white lightning | | Erik, have you stopped by a Dodge dealer recently? ;) | | Joe | Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies | Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

Reply to
SVTKate

Everything happens for a reason Erik... It may have even been your guardian angel looking out for you so you would be able to get that really great ride/deal just around the corner.

You DO know I was just picking on you a littl... don't you?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Just trying to stir up some trouble. ;)