Camaro, Firebird are dead, dead, dead

According to GM's Bob Lutz. They are not coming back.

-Rich

See now , That's indicative of the front office at GM , They stop prodcution of all their best selling cars .

I've seen a few possible concepts on the web of the Carmaro , What I''ve seen , I liked .

They looked just like the 67-69's .

Can you imagine if GM were to bring back the Camaro with the 2005 Mustanng GT coming out ? We would have another Mustang / Camaro war just like in the 60's .

Oh well , GM stands for goofy management .

Reply to
RobertGOhio

best selling car ?? What are you talking about ? The Camaro and Firebird weren't selling at all. the Mustang was outselling it 3:1 or 4:1

Sounds like they did the right thing to can it. IT was either that, or invest money in it to make something new.

Rein