Car studdering again

I pulled a plug & noticed it was a little "black" on the tip. I should note that the plugs in there are NGK Iridium spark plugs. I don't know if this is normal or not. On acceleration, the car "studders" so to speak. Last 3-4 times it has done this.. it has been ignition related. I've replaced the spark plugs & it went away for about a day... only to discover that the plug wires were bad after testing them. So I replaced the plug wires... problem went away for a few weeks, IIRC. Came back... replaced spark plugs with NGK Iridium spark plugs & has been a true champ for months. But... the dreaded STUDDER is back. Car is pinging on 89 at full throttle too so I have been using 91. Latest things done was pouring Seafoam cleaner into gas tank. Also.. replaced the clutch... uhh... can't think of anything else. What could be causing my plugs to f*ck up each time like this? this is gettin expensive to keep replacing these plugs & I'm tired of busting my fscking nuckles!! Thanks in advance. Btw, flows sound great :x.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors
Reply to
<memset