Carter carb

What would cause the secondaries to stick part way open on my Carter AFB 9637SA? When I complained about the carb not working properly, my mechanic told me to quit playing with the screws :) Turns out I was right. The secondary valves and weights are stuck open about 25% of full. The car runs fine, it is just difficult to adjust the carb.

mike

Reply to
goodnigh