Charlene is alive again - mystery solved!

Well, it's nice that you're a happy camper today - but how long will it last?

Reply to
RowdyRebel

The first honest thing you've said in quite a while....

Reply to
RowdyRebel

Until the next poop-packin' desperado comes along.

Reply to
CobraJet

| > | Well, you can sit back down because I don't give a rat's ass who you | > | choose to defend. Kate's post was hypocritical. | >

| > How so? | | C'mon, you answered this right below. You've dished out your share. | But you can't take it when the gun is levelled at your buddy. Why | didn't you rush in to Mike's rescue when Jason was lambasting him? JD | unable to fend for himself?

I think it's because you were just so quick and so nasty mean As for Mike, I seriously am not sure what you are talking about. Now and thenI read something that touches a nerve. Your post bugged me.

| > I called her on it. She should have known better. SHe has dished it out to | > others many times | > | before; did she suddenly need your help? | >

| > Yep, I have dished out my share.. and I can generally take it too. | > If I decide that I don't want to "hear" your opinion, I will simply stop | > reading your posts. | | Like I said, hypocritical. You don't want to hear my opinion when it | turns toward JD instead of someone else.

Naw, it wasn't the JD specifically thing, it was just that I thought you were being particularly mean. You go through stages like this, I had forgotten how ornery you can be. As a rule you don't bug me.

| | > In this particular thread, I have decided to exercise that option because | > you're getting on my nerves. | | Listen, Kate, JD has posted borderline absurdities ad nauseum over | the years. Exaggeration is his middle name. I'm so sorry if you cannot | see that. I understand if you don't like my "style", but somebody | finally had to call him on it. The fact that he ran like a coward | pretty much confirms that I was too close to the truth for comfort. | It's really shameful that you and others choose to defend a mentally | unstable person who's vanished. Again.

You could be right, I don't know. But, you could be wrong too. If you felt you had to call him on it, you and I both know it's your right to do so. I just keep thinking that no one likes to get kicked in the teeth when they have already taken it in the back pocket. If it had been me, I would have already felt bad enough with the price of the repairs, but to have it shoved in my face and rubbed around it would have really hurt.

Ok, enough of that... NOW... I am going to leave this thread :) stop bugging me, will ya!

| > Kate | >

| | -- | CobraJet | Thunder Snake #1

Reply to
SVTKate