Cobra Jet Still Blowing Smoke

*shave and a hair cut...*

| I would have, but the weather sucked this weekend so I painted our | front room instead. Came out damn good too! | | | What's your garden plans for this year?

Now, there ya go, spoiling the thread LOL! We are going to make ours bigger, prolly about twice as big and give it some character. Veggies, man I can hardly wait. This stuff in the stores is enough to make you swear off them.

| | Today I just planted another Camellia and that pretty much completes | the yard.

I love camellias. What color it is?

|Now I can just sit back and watch it all grow.

Hey! I have 10 acres you can come advise me on. I keep asking myself - What the hell am I gonna do with all this? Orchard? Vineyard? Horses?

|And it has | started already. I have Azaleas and honeysuckle flowering. My | Dogwoods have their blossoms ready to go, the first time since planting | them two years ago (Can't wait!).

Last year there was one little dogwood blooming oon the back side of the pond in the trees. This year I am going to go find it and move some things out of the way so I can see it. I would love to plant more.

My new Cherry tree and my two | year-old Redbuds should also flower out. The yard is going to look | pretty sharp this spring!

Sounds beautiful We have several years of work before we can accomplish something like that.

| | Hey, check out this site. It's pretty good. | |

Ok, will do!|

Reply to
SVTKate

"Hogans alley"?

Reply to
Deputy Dog

| | "Hogans alley"?

Meaning... Paintball?

| -- | Dave | "Guns don't kill people................. | Husbands that come home early do." | | Larry the cable guy |

Ever hear of a Spenard divorce? Wives coming home early can be a pretty hazardous thing too LOL

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Nah the real thang(dreaming), a combat shooting training alley wit pop ups and all that type of thing. in my neck of the woods we call it hogans alley.

Dave

Reply to
Deputy Dog

At the last pure stock musclecar drags there was a 428 CJ mach 1 in the 12s. This was covered in either Mustang Monthly or Mustang and Fords.

Merc Thundersnake#16

Reply to
Merc

Reply to
Wound Up

Which would of course imply that you've been peeking... :p

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

You could always move to California!

180 Out
Reply to
one80out

Any chance I get!

| > Kat | >

| | Which would of course imply that you've been peeking... :p | | -- | 2.3Sleeper: "Anyone know how to disable the daytime | running lights on a 2001 Crown Vic or on a 2002 GMC?" | | SVTKate: "A ball peen hammer?"

Reply to
SVTKate

OHHHHH!!!!! That would be COOL! Not quite enough topography here though unless you dug the place up.

| > Meaning... Paintball? | >

| > | -- | > | Dave | > | "Guns don't kill people................. | > | Husbands that come home early do." | > | | > | Larry the cable guy | > | | >

| > Ever hear of a Spenard divorce? | > Wives coming home early can be a pretty hazardous thing too LOL | >

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Oh hey, never would have thought of that!

Actually... been having a little buyers remorse. Don't miss California so much as friends and family. Ya never know...

Reply to
SVTKate