Coming out of winter storage

I found myself behind a '65 Shelby GT350 yesterday. He had just pulled out into traffic and was standing on it pretty good to get into the flow. It was an automatic. White with two wide blue stripes down the middle. Straight body, nice paint, American Racing wheels, white letter tires, Cobra gas cap. Very nice. The next stop light gets us. It had a mean lope to it. Somewhere between mild and wild; it sounded like it was right on the edge of wicked! Dual chrome tips through the rear valance. The next light gets us too. This is the last stoplight in town. I go right. He goes straight and winds it up quickly to highway speed. Music to my ears! Very, very nice.

Reply to
John