Options on 03-04 Cobra

I found one at a dealer 50 or so miles out of town. Were there options or were they pretty much loaded? I think $23K is a wee bit high for an 03 with 43.5K miles on it though, especially since mine trade has under 10K.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

not too many options on an 03/04 -

spoiler delete and chrome wheels were it i think

Reply to
Chris Shea

lmfao a tard who buys a car then does not drive it lmfao u go girl

hurc ast

Reply to
omarsimms25793

I went to NADA.com and it seems that the things that are options on a GT are standard on a Cobra and a Mach1. fortunate for me my Nissan is worth about $1000 more than the Cobra. It seems 03 and 04 Cobras are few and far between, especially at lots.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Top, paint, seat insert color, spoiler, and wheels were the options. Mystichrome was sold as a package that included the paint leather seat inserts, steering wheel, and rims. The 10th Anniversary package had special rims, red interior pieces, red brake calipers, and badges.

Reply to
Dan