complete loss of voltage

started my 91 lx 5.0 backed up 6 feet and everything quit no lights no horn no radio.its like you just disconected the battery

Reply to
CJ

i had a similar problem before you need to check the main wiring harness between the strut tower and the master cylinder. my main electrical wire was pinched and grounded out and blew a fusible link i installed a new inline replaceable 30 amp fuse and had to cut out the burned spot. the wire was yellow. hope this will help you

Reply to
purpleopal27

Get a 12v test lite. Check primary battery connections and grounds first.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic