Concerning car covers...

This may be a stupid question but since I've never used a car cover before, what do you do about the external antenna? Do they make covers with a hole or do I have to unscrew the thing every night before I put the cover on.

I have a 03 GT.

Thanks

Reply to
BluesCast

Take the antenna off, mark on the cover exactly where the antenna will come out, take the cover off and use a soldering iron to make a small hole (large enogh for the antenna to go thru) where the mark is.

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Excellent idea. :) Thanks

Reply to
BluesCast

FWIW

I ripped mine after putting a small hole and the grommet from the manufacturer. The wind took it and ripped the cover in two.

I now just unscrew the antennae. My new cover is a couple of years old with no rips.

Hank Phoenix

Reply to
Hank