Costco tires for GT

Need good all-season tires. Can someone advise from the following list for the best option.

Thanks in advance.

Mark.

Reply to
markg9

Tirerack.com.

Kumho Ecsta 712's in 245/45/17 will do the trick nicely. Lots of people around here run the Kumho's with good success, a really good 'bang for your buck' performance tire. I run them (245/40/17) on my cobra with good success.

If you've got money to burn, buy the goodyear F1's. :)

Reply to
cprice

I just bought Kumho ECSTA ASX all-season radials at TireRack about 3 weeks ago. It rained today, and they seemed better than the BFG KDWS tires they replaced. And they were cheaper--$102 apiece.

Duane

Reply to
duanebender

I've been very pleased with the BFGoodrich® g-Force T/A KDWS 245/45R17

Reply to
Spike

I have the BFG KDWS in a 275 width and they grip the turns very well. Can't say they don't go up in smoke with over 300RWTQ @ 3100rpms though. They're good in the rain too. I'd like to try the KDs.

Reply to
Gill

You're not defining good success on snow or slippery surfaces are you? I'm running Kumho Supra Ecstra 712's and my experience would tell me not to drive in winter conditions. Now maybe his "all-season" location is in the balmy south.

Reply to
Richard

Rick Olive