Darth Vader Returns to the Screen

But not THAT Darth Vader. I'm talking about Buick's Darth Vader, the
Grand National.
I thought this was interesting. A documentary about the 1980's
Mustang nemesis. And I know anyone who has owned a Fox-body Mustang
can appreciate the GN, after all they were half of Frasier-vs-Ali-type
rivalry the Buick and Mustang had back in the 80s. .

Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
Here's the trailer for "Black Air.".
I wonder if they'll mention the 5-liter, 5-speed Mustang LX that ran just as quick/fast as the Grand National.
Patrick Former owner of a 1987 black 5-liter, 5-speed LX
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Site Timeline Threads