Dynomax Super Turbo Cat Back for 97 GT good?

Is this exhaust (2 1/2") a decent one (and sound)? I could get one used (low milage) for cheap. And I think I have a hole in one of my mufflers or pipes that causes a squeal at 2200 RPM (in any gear).... I don't have an Xpipe nor headers (no engine mods yet) though.

And will a Bassami Xpipe fit to it (if I decide to get one some day)?

Reply to
[80s.fan]