Edelbrock Performer intake and hood clearance

Does anyone know how much space there typically is between the upper intake and a stock hood on a '90 Mustang?

I plan on a head and intake swap. I'd like to get the FRPP finned valve covers, but was told they might hit the throttle cable bracket. A 3/8" spacer should solve that, but I don't know how close the intake will come to the hood.

I've also heard roller rockers are going to give me clearance problems as well.

Reply to
Lemon Joke Kid