Engine Needed !

Hi , Have been lurking on and off for a long time and have seen lot's of great information, now I need some help I'm looking foe an engine for my 65 coupe would love to have one from the correct year but really anything 65-68 289 will do need running condition and reasonable price. I am located in northeast Pa., so anyone close would be great .I know I'm asking a lot but maybe some one has something that will work just hanging around ,thanks for any help in this and for all the good information I have received in the past .

Bob T.

replies to snipped-for-privacy@enter.net

Reply to
Robert Thein