FA: '79-'82 Chassis Stiffening Kit Cheap!

I put this thing up for auction a couple of times, and it never met the reserve, but now I am resigned to sellling it for peanuts. Genuine Ford SVT product, new old stock, never installed. Fits Fox Body style Mustangs and Capris. Ties the front end together for tighter handling.

Honest and reliable ebay seller.

lazar, z

A friend of mine had this on his convertible and it did help when combined with SFC's, and STB.

Don Manning

&item=2473560581&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT>

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

I guess an actual link to the auction would help:

link_to_the_ebay_auction:

Thanks for (hopefully) looking.

> &item=2473560581&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT> >

Reply to
lazar, z

Unbelievable. Last time, I swear to God.

Trust me, my ebay transactions go much more smoothly than my NG postings.

> > &item=2473560581&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT> > >

Reply to
lazar, z

Fixed it. Or, you could just go to

:)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Thanks Garth!

lazar, z

"You are not authorized to view this page" is what I got, even with the new link.

Reply to
Scott Williams

My apologies. I was linking from the wrong area the whole time. This new link really, really works.

*crosses fingers, hits "send"*

Reply to
lazar, z