Finally got a 5.0 !!!

I havent posted in a long time but i hang out here quite a bit. After a couple years of frustrated looking and waiting, I finally found a totally cherry 5.0 5spd. and a GT to boot! that was not totally overpriced.

Now question time, My friend just wrecked his 95 GT and is parting it out. Anyone know if the factory export brace will fit on an 89GT ?

Thanks,

69 coupe 351W 89 GT 5.0 5spd A garage full of stangs is a good thing!
Reply to
faust_151

Nope, it won't fit.

Reply to
Ritz

Congrats on your acquisition. This is one of those "I wish I had only.." cars. In this case, I wish I had only traded the new 1990 Geo Storm I won from a radio station in on an 5.0. But I was an idiot and kept it.... lasted me 9 years and 120k miles with very few problems, but all the while, it still only had 130hp, and I was routinely reminded by 5.0 drivers of this fact. I hit 125 in it once, woo hoo. Only took like 5 minutes.

Reply to
Wound Up

what all does he have thats good on that 95' that hes parting out

-- brokensilence788

View this thread:

Send from

brokensilence788