PING: SVTKate?

Kate hon, are you still around?

If ya are, I could use some of your knowhow. Just bought a new 2005 V6 Ragtop. Mineral Grey with a black top. I sure could use some advice on how to clean and maintain that top so it'll be as pristine as the one on Shug.

Thanks!

Reply to
Paul

OH MY GOD! HI YA HONEY!!!!!

I thought that you goe washed away in the two-saw-me

Oh man, hope you still love me. I sold Shug, went WAY over to the dark side, I am driving a Jeep Liberty right now, by monday or so, It will be a Rubicon.

Damn it's good to hear from you.

email me at svtkate at excite dot com and I'll email you my real addy from there. Hell, unless you've moved, we are nearly neighbors now.

A big congratulations on your new Vert, sounds SEXY! How's your bride like it?

I have a million questions for you

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate