Finally out on DVD "The Gumball Rally"

This movie was a much better cross country race/chase than "Cannonball Run." The opening with the cars racing out of New York City at 6:00am is worth the disc.

-Rich

Rich

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.
Reply to
Spike

yeah, there's just something about an 8-speed transmission Mustang...

Reply to
vince garcia

I love Gumball Rally! Ever notice when the fake cop car leaves the garage in new york that it gets hit on the back drivers fender and the trunk pops open? Next scene it is fixed without a scratch. My favorite Bullitt activity is to count how many appearances are made by the white firebird and VW bug. Boy do they get around...

Reply to
James

Cobra Boy

Not to mention damaging the Hemi Challenger and Yenko Camaro. But Hollywood likes to wreck muscle cars. I'd sooner see

100 frigging Audi A8s trashed (The Transporter 1 & 2) than rare American muscle cars.

-Rich

Reply to