Flooded Vehicle and Warranty?

I recently purchased a flooded vehicle. Is the MFR warranty void?

Also, if I buy a recovered stolen vehicle is the MFR warranty void.

They are 2005 vehicles.

Thanks

Reply to
bgreer5050

If I were Ford, it would be. What if YOU were Ford?

If it shows up on Carfax as such, certainly would give Ford an out that I would take if I were them. What if YOU were Ford?

Interesting to ask on here rather than alt.autos.ford.. since it's a ford generalist question. Just a comment.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Your best bet would be to call Ford. My guess is that the answers are YES and Maybe.

The other side of this coin is, have you checked with your insurance company on these? Hard to get good coverage on a vehicle like that.

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

ROFLMAO! Good One! Ford taking care of us customers!

Reply to
Blue Gator

If *I* weer Ford I would warrant it 100% and take total care of my loving customer.

Reply to
WindsorFox

Then we will call you Daddy.....

LOL

Kate

: >> I recently purchased a flooded vehicle. Is the MFR warranty void? : >>

: >

: > If I were Ford, it would be. What if YOU were Ford? : >

: >> Also, if I buy a recovered stolen vehicle is the MFR warranty void. : >>

: >

: > If it shows up on Carfax as such, certainly would give Ford an out that I : > would take if I were them. What if YOU were Ford? : >

: >> They are 2005 vehicles. : >>

: >

: > Interesting to ask on here rather than alt.autos.ford.. since it's a ford : > generalist question. Just a comment. : >

: : : If *I* weer Ford I would warrant it 100% and take total care of my : loving customer. : : -- : PMPO is a complete fantasy "spec" that has absolutely : NO physically justifiable meaning. The claim is just : outright dishonest, and the company knows it. - Dick Pierce : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate