FMS Blue Silicone Hoses

Are they worth the money? (Jegs and summit both have them ~ $99)

Reply to
Jimmy

Also check Performance Parts @ (703) 742-6207 and speak with Jim...

Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

I got mine from PartzFinder Performance, 941-460-0667 off of eBay for $70 with shipping in 2 days. I think they are well worth the money I spent on them.

Reply to
Joe Cilinceon

Reply to
Andrew Paule

It really depends on how long you will keep the car. If you dont' think you'll still have it in three years then they are not worth the money as any hose will last that long. The silicone ones, however, will last almost forever. I'm still running the silicone hoses from my 88 former cop car and they are still like new.

----------------- Jim '88 LX 5.0 (now in car heaven) '89 LX 5.0 vert '99 GT 35th Anniversery Edition - Silver Mods to date - Relocated trunk release to drivers side, shortened throttle cable.

Reply to
AZGuy

Good to know especially in our extreme heat. I've been thinking of picking up a set and now I will.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Budwill