Follow up on the old guard

An look who's #1. NoOp, that spammer.....

Are any of you old regs on FaceBook??

--=20 =2E

"Ease up on the ko0laid m00nbat!" - L0afy

Reply to
WindsorFo

I am.

Steve Head of the bashing department

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

I saw I believe 3 but none looked like you, not that I have that good of a remembrance lol.

Reply to
"<[ss]>xoɟɹospuıʍ"

facebook.com/severist will get you there.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

aww... shucks...

I haven't gone there. Just don't have the time.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

So when are you going to make it out in the Seattle area? Are you still in FL? I would have offered you the Buick for the Cobra... but I sold it a couple of months ago to someone who wanted the engine.

Steve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Yep, the oil-stained state.

I only have a two-slot garage so that's why the Cobra has to go and the reason I don't want a second nice car.

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp