Back yet again, this time with good news!

Hello again RAMFM gang. I returned, then faded away again...poor form, I know. If you don't remember me, I dabbled in RAMFM from about '96-01. For 8 years I had a '95 GT that I loved. I ended up selling it a little over two years ago and I've missed it every day since. The day I sold it I thought about a post Dwight made well over ten years ago about guys who pined for Mustangs lost, then he spins a yarn about the greatest car he ever owned, and when guys ask him about what happened to it he says "it's right over there!" and points to it. Classic.

Anyhow, after a few months of searching, I found myself a '96 GT 'vert in excellent condition and pulled the trigger! Great car, at the right price, and the guy I bought it from was a stand up guy...a real pleasure doing business with him. As of this week I am back in the saddle, and couldn't be happier about it. So, I say hello again, this time I come as...

Sam(uel) '96 GT 'vert Triple Black

Reply to
Samuel Cassidy

That post keeps coming back to haunt me. It's been mentioned many times.

For anyone curious enough to read it, it's here:

"Mustangs ARE Special" dwight

Reply to
dwight

Well, it's your own fault for putting so simply how we all feel! You may have been on to something with your description of the 2017 too, you know something we don't?

Reply to
Samuel Cassidy