For those of you with cable...

Looks like there are some Mustang themed shows coming up on the Discovery channel ...

Tonight (9-28) 8pm ET, a show titled "Mustang"

Starting Oct1 American HotRod works on a '65

Schedule:

Check you local listings....

Reply to
Dinsdale

thanks for the notice. I've set it to record on my replaytv

Rein

Nothing like a little free press before the release.

Reply to
boB

Hope it turns out to be worthy of sharing my birthday!

bill Car: '64.5 Mustang: 260 V8, 3 sp, factory a/c, SVO cam, Performer intake, Holley 390 cfm carb, Pertronix, Hi-Po exhaust manifolds, 1.5" front & 1" rear drop, Jacobs wires, Torq Thrust D's

Guns: Colt AR15, Sig P220, Moss. 590A1, Marlin 70P

Reply to
bill

I caught the last 40 minutes of this show and all I can say is, "WOW!" My jaw was dropped in amazement for a good part of the show. Absolutely great! A definite must-see for anyone who's even remotely interested in the 2005 GT, and anyone interested in the science involved in making a car race-ready.

It's on again this Sunday at 2pm.

Also on discovery on Sunday at 1pm is a show on the new C-6 Corvette.

Set your VCRs and Tivos.

-Bill J.

Reply to
Bill Jones